Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our First note!!!!!




Hello to the WORLD!! This our first posting, so we've lost our virginity, and succumbed to the world of the Internet!!


We're just learning the ins and outs of how this all works, but we'll try to get all the current info on whats happening in our lives and every now and then post our comments on current events (Yes, that means the political views as well!!).


So, to all of our friends and family, we look forward to posting information that will keep you riveted to your computer to hear all the intellectual and boring comments we post!!


See you soon,


Nick & Cara


6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! i am so excited that you two have joined the revolution of blogging!!! now you are officially and addict!! welcome to the club :) love you bunches!! cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. The both of you are too cute! I look forward to your intellegent, witty and impressionalbe posts! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ever going to update this? I get really bored reading the same thing over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! this is so much fun!!!
    love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i will DEFINITELY be reading this!!! I love you two, you are adorable and I'm sure this will make me laugh! I have one too, I try and make it funny since I have no husband and kids to write about :)

    surprisesandsanctuary.blogspot.com

    Love ya! See you soon-
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have been tagged!! see my profile post i've been tagged to find out what you need to do! love you!

    ReplyDelete